Popular Posts

dScout won't recognize my webcam? (Tried their troubleshooting fixes, none worked)

So I got an invite to a Live mission on dScout, and it's an interview type, so I need to use my webcam. I thought I was good to go since I have a webcam that I have used for other stuff like UserTesting or mTurk. But for some reason, dScout refuses to recognize my webcam? I did all of their troubleshooting methods for this. Made sure my webcam has browser permissions, made sure Chrome is up to date, checked in other apps to make sure the webcam is functioning properly, restarted Chrome, restarted the PC, made sure no other applications are using the camera, etc. NONE of their troubleshooting fixes are helping me. Hell, even their page for device setup shows that my webcam is working fine! Since a lot of y'all do dScout, have any of you run into this issue and how did you fix it?

submitted by /u/Dame_Neamhain
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/10x7ch7/dscout_wont_recognize_my_webcam_tried_their/

No comments:

Add Comment