Popular Posts

Daily Beermoney Freebies

Hey all, I have been in beer money for quite a few years now. But it has definitely started to slow down for me however I wanted to create a list to help everyone out.

Daily Freebies List

Daily TV study- .40 daily (multiple survey platforms have this every day)

Check Premise (Ios app) for any surveys - 0-.50 cents daily

Swagit- .05 cents (gift 5 swagbucks get 10 in return)

Drop Basketball Game - .15-.25 plus monthly $1 bonus

Branded Surveys - .05 cents for daily poll

Swagbucks - .11 daily (play Alu's Revenge Twice and do the daily poll)

Lootup.me Spin the Daily Wheel - 0-.50 cents daily, plus bonuses for hideout.tv redemtions.

total - $.76+ daily gauranteed for just a few minutes of work.

If I missed anything easy that can be a few extra cents a day please comment them below. By no means is this all I do for beermoney, but at one point during the day when I am bored I can knock all of these out in a few minutes.

submitted by /u/flyingtriscuit
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/116txns/daily_beermoney_freebies/

No comments:

Add Comment