Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid $15 to take $65 worth of Air Wick, Lotion, Cat Food, Ice Cream, Makeup, and More!

Here are the goodies.

More free ice cream! And lots of other goodies I haven't gotten recently.

 

Total: $65.11

Coupons: None!

Total Cash Back: $80.44

Final Cost: -$15.33 - Money Maker!

Photo of the haul.


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. If the image looks fuzzy, please zoom in or right click and open the image in a new tab. Imgur is being weird. I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown. The stores are listed in the breakdown image. Brandclub takes a while to credit, so the amounts listed are what I expect to get once it finishes pending. The "Extra" column is this offer. Alexa and Shopmium are coupons.com clones. I use it when I want to get a rebate for a second (or third) product.

Note: Individual deals vary by user for most apps. If you don't have the deals right now, you can try checking back later.

 

My Guides

  1. All rebate apps/sites I use and/or know about

  2. How I do my hauls

  3. Beginners guide to using rebate apps/sites - for those who don't know where to start

 

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

Some additional deals I didn't/couldn't take advantage of:

  • Free pepsi - Expires 2/2/22

  • Free Pedialyte - This is also on IB for $1 now

  • Smart Sweets - There's $1 back on IB and there may be BC surveys to make the little bags a money maker.

  • Milton's Craft Bakers Cauliflower Crust Pizza - Free on IB at Walmart

  • Nutro Dog Food - Up to $22 back on the purchases of Nutro so simple (should be free minus taxes) - Expires 2/28/23

  • Yasso on C51 and IB - Brings it down about 50%

  • 7UP Zero Sugar - On IB, C51, SB. Other Zero Sugar products are eligible, but I only have 7UP on IB.

  • Nakano Rice Vinegar - (Select Stores, no Walmart) SB has $5 back on 2. They cost about $2.50 each

  • Beyond Simply Dry Cat Food - The 3lb bag has $3 IB + $3 coupons.com

  • Del monte - $5 back when you buy any 8 products

  • Free Clio Bars via rebate + $1 back on IB (Thanks to u/gracyzoe for mentioning it)

  • Free Zatarain's Blackened Chicken Smoked Sausage I don't have experience with this site since they never have things sold in stores near me, but I'm told it's legit.

  • Free bag of Like Air Puffcorn - Refund via PayPal or Venmo. Must purchase in-store or for curbside pickup. Expiration date unknown.

  • Various freebies on Ibotta.

  • Various deals I've done in previous weeks can still be done.

 

Afterthoughts

I really screwed up my haul today, haha. So, I only got about half the sleep I need to actually function, and I had a headache coming on from said lack of sleep. I really shouldn't have gone to the store in the first place. My Klondike deal was expiring tonight though so... off I went. My Ibotta bonus needed 18 items, but while at the store I somehow convinced myself I only needed 15, and I came home with 12. It's not a big deal since I needed more gift cards anyways, but it's been a long time since I screwed up that badly.

Unfortunately, my Ibotta bonuses went back to only counting once per offer. I enjoyed it while it lasted. I found a bunch of Tazo tea on clearance though so that was exciting. I love the Wild Sweet Orage tea and actually was planning to buy another box today so it worked out. I probably didn't need to buy 6 boxes but... it was a good price!

The Jergen's deal threw me for a loop a bit. The Ultra Healing bottle didn't trigger a BrandClub survey, so that was disappointing, but InboxDollars gave me credit for both of them. There wasn't a limit stated on the offer so I expected it to only count once. If I knew, I would have grabbed more.

I purchased the air wick earlier in the week, so I'm not 100% sure if the offer is still available.

 

Please excuse any dumb mistakes I may have made in this post. I'm barely awake at this point, haha.

 

Time Spent

I planned on and off over the course of about an hour and a half this morning while I was eating breakfast, playing with the cat, etc. Today was my periodic in-depth review of all of the offers. I was in the store for about an hour which included my regular shopping, and an absurd amount of time spent stuck in the clearance aisle because of people boxing me in.

 

Food From Deals

I finally made use of all that pork I got by making some Hot Sausage Cups and Banh Mi Style Pork... something or others. I also made some Steak with Mini Cornbread Muffins.

 

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can vote on this poll if you want to remain anonymous.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/10hclq1/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_15_to_take_65/

No comments:

Add Comment