Popular Posts

Ongoing Perksy issue

I know there have already been posts about perksy not working, and I’ve had the same issues (found out about it when I switched to a new phone and was having issues logging in, so I decided to delete the app and try to redownload, but only after deleting found it was no longer in the App Store), but I’m now having more issues, that I haven’t heard anyone mention. On my old phone, I continue to get perksy notifications - notifying me of a new survey, seems like more than I’ve ever gotten before, but every single time I go to the app, it says I’ve completed all surveys. Anyone else experiencing this? I was just a few points short of my next reward….but, is it just a lost cause at this point. I heard people are also having issues getting their rewards lately. I guess it’s just a lost cause (how sad), but what’s with the ongoing false notifications?

submitted by /u/driftingalong001
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/108re8y/ongoing_perksy_issue/

No comments:

Add Comment