Popular Posts

Freelancer.com is a scam -MY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE-

Hello, so this is to warn everyone who's signing up to Freelancer.com and considering working with them.

I'm a top-rated freelancer on another platform, and I decided to try my luck with Freelancer.com and it was the worst decision ever.

I got my first project, they took money from me to secure the position -$30- so smoothly without any issues.

When the project was done, and I received the money on my Freelancer account, I tried to withdraw my money to my Paypal account and guess what?

The same account they took money from before the project started, they now told me that I need to verify my address first! Like why didn't they ask for it before even taking money from me.

Well, well, well.. I proceeded to enter my details and send my ID which -HAS MY ADDRESS-. They rejected it saying that it's in another language and they only accept English ones. I mean I live in a country that doesn't speak English, what do I have to do about that?

Well they said I can send another one -TRANSLATED- with the info of the translating authority. I did that! and send them a scanned copy of both translated one and my original one. Paying again from my own money to get such translation.

Now guess what? They're still not accepting the ID and still repeating the same words! Even their customer service is a trash! They're like robots and they offer no help.

That's the message I'm getting, and you'll also get if you try to withdraw money.

https://pasteboard.co/oMhBK3gpLlGq.png

They're obviously fraud and only few people succeed with them. I'd never recommend this website to anyone. BEWARE!

submitted by /u/Blessyou_06
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/10da5sd/freelancercom_is_a_scam_my_horrible_experience/

No comments:

Add Comment