Popular Posts

How long does it take Viewpoints to send reward?

I use facebook viewpoints and I've earned $5 about 3 times and each time I have redeemed that as a paypal reward and I still haven't gotten the paypal payments yet. How long is it supposed to take? When I tried contacting the customer support I got this automated response back:

"Thank you for contacting us. Please note that Facebook Viewpoints does not have a dedicated support team, it is possible that you will not receive a direct response unless they deem one necessary to resolve your issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. "

And of course nobody ever got back to me, and this was over a month ago.

submitted by /u/pperiodly33
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/zvailn/how_long_does_it_take_viewpoints_to_send_reward/

No comments:

Add Comment