Popular Posts

Has anyone successfully done surveys with Opinion Price? (tech surveys by invite only)

I recently got an invitation for a invite only survey for Opinion Price (I must have signed up a while back). At first glance it looks legit. But I did some research that gives me pause... so I am interested to see if anyone has experience with this company.

First of all, I couldn't find anyone who had experience with them on Reddit, yet they have many Trust Pilot reviews from people who got paid.

The address on their Facebook page is different then the email (both addresses are in New York City.)

The email says the reward is $5, but the body of the survey says $15.

The researcher sent a follow up email to see if I was still interested saying they "still needed 20 more people" to take the survey. This is kind of a red flag as usually these things fill up quickly.

Curious what other people's experiences have been.

submitted by /u/Psychological-Car715
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/zqt5lm/has_anyone_successfully_done_surveys_with_opinion/

No comments:

Add Comment