Popular Posts

To the JustPlay people- what's your strat?

So on JustPlay, I'm looking for a new "routine" I guess to work out how to focus on it to boost my payouts a little bit. I fully understand that watching ads is what really gets your coins going.

I usually play a couple of the games they offer because I genuinely like some of them, so I'll usually play those for a while every few hours to get to the minimum coin goal. :) Mix Blox, 2048 Puzzle Fun, and Merge Shooter are pretty fun for me, and I like to fiddle around on my phone to keep my hands busy, so that's ideal. I'll also play the video whenever I remember to in order to get that 2k coins for the ad watch.

I struggle with the offerwall though. About 1/3rd of the time it never registered as me having installed a game regardless of what I do. I did work out that sometimes you have to play through the tutorial/set up a profile on a game before Justplay will register you as having installed it. The rest are hit and miss, really. The only games I'm NOT willing to play from offerwall are any kind of "level up your base" game where it wants you to get your base to level 20 or whatever for 1m coins-- I just can't stand them. I also struggle to complete the "complete x amount of levels" offers because it ends up being like, 500 levels of whatever puzzle game to get EVERY reward, and I just don't have it in me a lot of the time.

What do you guys do with it, with those things in mind? And do you know if, when playing one of the main JustPlay games on the front page, if watching additional ads for "gems" or whatever to get boosters will give you extra value in your coins?

I also play on Mistplay btw, but since it takes so long to redeem I supplement my phone gaming with Justplay.

submitted by /u/hanzosrightnipple
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/yqqilk/to_the_justplay_people_whats_your_strat/

No comments:

Add Comment