Popular Posts

Eureka Update - A Couple New Ways to Earn!

Eureka Update - A Couple New Ways to Earn!

Check Out My Original Post Here

 

Hi all! I recently made a post about Eureka and they just added a couple new ways to earn, so I thought I would post a little update.

 

What’s New?

Eureka now has location bonuses! Turn on location services and look for prompts when you are near a partner store (Target for example). Simply click on the notification and view a little ad and earn 10 cents. I have used this program through some other apps, and those pay 5-7 cents so 10 cents through Eureka is pretty good. Due to the fact that they give you $2 free for every $5 cashout, this is actually worth even more and a very easy way to earn.

Eureka has also added the AdGem offer wall where you can get rewarded for downloading apps and that sort of thing. The rates aren’t great, but still another way to earn.

 

Conclusion

Overall, I am mostly just excited for the addition of the location bonuses. Check out my original post for the rest of the information on why I have been enjoying using Eureka such as the daily poll and cash out bonus. Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/Goldeneye0242
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/z6apl5/eureka_update_a_couple_new_ways_to_earn/

No comments:

Add Comment