Popular Posts

Do you have any tips for making a living on sites like Fiverr or Upwork?

I'm thinking about re-activating my old Fiverr seller account, putting myself out there, and seeing if I can get some gigs or maybe even get luck and get a full-time job out of it if someone in a position to offer me one likes my work. The problem, though, is my seller account has been inactive for at least a year, and I don't think it's even going to show up on search results. I also still don't feel comfortable making videos to advertise. I don't want people seeing my face, really.

I used to work as a freelance writer for a few "content mill" companies. I'm still not sure about the quality of my work, though. I'm getting the idea the people I worked for like quantity over quality, although they never complained about the quality of my work, except when I didn't understand the topic but tried to write on it anyway.

submitted by /u/krb501
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/z4vjc6/do_you_have_any_tips_for_making_a_living_on_sites/

No comments:

Add Comment