Popular Posts

Payoneer Verification for Toloka Withdrawal

Hi everyone! I'm just new to this beermoney thing and I tried toloka. In the span of about 3 days I got a cumulative total of $35 dollars by doing UHRS taks. Now, I wanted to withdraw using Payoneer but I wanna ask if I still need to verify my Payoneer (government issued ID) in order to get the money? In an email I got, it said I'm verified after linking my bank account but upon going to the verification center it says the option of verifying using a government issued ID. I'm just confused if I will still be able to withdraw my money from Toloka. Thank you so much for those who would reply!

Btw, I don't have an updated passport since it expired last August 😭

submitted by /u/StructureLast
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/y4teej/payoneer_verification_for_toloka_withdrawal/

No comments:

Add Comment