Popular Posts

Eureka - A survey program with some great features!

Eureka - A survey program with some great features!

Web | iOS | Android | Use My Share Code "QRMTPQ" For a Free $1 Upon Signing Up

Hi guys! It’s been a while since I’ve done a write up on here. I have recently been rediscovering some survey programs, and found that Eureka has some great aspects that have made it very enjoyable to use! Eureka is available on iOS, Android, and the web. Other than just providing typical surveys, it also has some other features that make it awesome. Let’s get into it!

 

How Do I Sign Up?

Go to the iOS or Android app store, or the web, and make an account. You can use my share code "QRMTPQ" for a free $1 if you would like.

 

How Do I Get Paid?

Eureka gives you several surveys to choose from. Each survey tells you an estimated time and payout amount. I like the fact that Eureka has a lot of surveys that take 5 minutes or less. For example, I have multiple 5 minute surveys that pay about 50 cents available to me right now. Your first cashout can be made at $10, and subsequent cashouts can be made at $5. There are great reward options such as Target, Amazon, PayPal, Visa, bank transfer, and more.

 

What makes Eureka worth using over other survey programs?

  • Eureka has a daily poll worth one cent each day to help you keep moving towards your cashout goals.

  • Eureka gives you $0.02 when you are disqualified from a survey.

  • Eureka sometimes runs promotions where surveys are worth more than normal.

  • THE BEST PART: After you cash out, Eureka gives you a short feedback survey to complete that is worth $2. This means that you only really have to earn $3 to cash out $5. This means that your earnings are essentially almost double the stated rate. This is awesome!

 

Are there any cons?

Of course with most beermoney programs there are some cons. Surveys can still disqualify you, but at least Eureka tries to make up for this with the small DQ bonus. Also, sometimes survey inventory can get low and there might only be a couple surveys available at a time. However, by the next day there is usually a whole new batch of surveys.

Conclusion

Overall, Eureka is an above average survey app that is worth using due to its daily poll and the fact that it gives you $2 towards each new $5 cashout which essentially almost doubles your money. I have had good luck with the shorter surveys on Eureka, and I hope you do too!

 

Thanks for reading! Give my profile a follow for more beermoney related posts in the future! I hope to be updating my “Beermoney for Busy People” post sometime soon! If you want to read more of my posts, here are a few of my favorites:

submitted by /u/Goldeneye0242
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/xszobh/eureka_a_survey_program_with_some_great_features/

No comments:

Add Comment