Popular Posts

Gift cards and visa cards to my bank account?

I'm wondering if you know a way to transfer gift cards (tremendous cards for example, or visa cards), to my bank account. I know I could generate an invoice with my PayPal account and pay myself. I'm concerned to do this and have my PayPal account banned. My PayPal account is essential to me, and I want to avoid doing anything that could compromise it (I've heard horror stories)

I know I can see some gift cards from retailers, card cash is an option, but ultimately I end up losing a big chunk of money (15%)

Do you have any advice? Even if it's something I could do legally with PayPal without getting in trouble, breaking their TOS, or maybe another alternative?

Thank you

submitted by /u/shigakure
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/xhalqh/gift_cards_and_visa_cards_to_my_bank_account/

No comments:

Add Comment