Popular Posts

Swagbucks games I was able to complete and which ones I rage quit

I’ve been trying quite a few of the free game options on Swagbucks and figured I’d make a post about which games I’ve been able to complete within the allotted offer time and which ones I rage quit after not being able to complete. I never spend money to boost my level in the game but do dedicate a lot of time each day trying to complete the rewards, I’ve been trying about 2 games at a time. Any games I quit were the day before the time limit ran out

Mafia City - not able to complete, a very over whelming game with too many events and aspects and just a whole lot goin on to keep track of, dreaded playing it. barely reached mansion level 18 within the 29/30 allotted days to reach level 25

Coin Master - not able to complete, obnoxious game, a million pop up notifications, absolute rage quit

Family Island - not able to complete, semi-enjoyable, still rage quit

Club Vegas Slots - not able to complete, not even close, mind numbing horrible game, absolute rage quit

RAID: Shadow Legends - not able to complete, but I genuinely enjoy the game so I’ve kept it and still play daily for fun

My Gym: Fitness Studio Manager - not able to complete, miserable game, so many ads, rage quit is an understatement

Merge Dragons! - able to complete, reward pending, had to submit a missing rewards ticket before it started pending; pretty obnoxious, not very enjoyable, but completed after 14 days

I can keep updating this if anybody is interested in what games are worth it, which ones weren’t completable for me, and a quick review of how enjoyable or miserable they are. I think I’m going to try State Survival next?

submitted by /u/Desperate-Draft-4693
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/wswfdd/swagbucks_games_i_was_able_to_complete_and_which/

No comments:

Add Comment