Popular Posts

Something like UserTesting that doesn’t require talking?

The reason I ask is that I was very socially anxious already, but after the covid pandemic I became essentially agoraphobic (nowadays I leave the house only to exercise, grocery shop, just the necessary stuff) and I just hate hearing myself talk.

I need some extra money and UserTesting was a pretty solid source of income when I did it a few years ago. Is there anything similar where I wouldn’t have to talk about it and I could type/write my review? And it really doesn’t even have to be website reviewing, just anything I could do that involves typing or something, rather than speaking and pays somewhat consistently.

Thanks in advance :)

submitted by /u/koalamarket
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/wg9lqj/something_like_usertesting_that_doesnt_require/

No comments:

Add Comment