Popular Posts

Prolific won't verify my ID?

I finally got accepted to Prolific after months of waiting and in trying to finish my account they require a selfie with ID. I submitted a selfie and photo of my drivers license and get this message:

"We can't verify your ID

Sorry, but we weren't able to verify you against the identification you used and are therefore unable to offer you a place as a participant on Prolific.

Press 'Delete my details' to remove your personal information from Prolific."

Now I'm concerned about them having the details of my drivers license, seems like they weren't ever going to accept me and are farming information (kind of reminds me of dscout having missions recently to record all the apps on your phone and not paying anyone for it). Any advice? Thanks!

submitted by /u/herstaticcity
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/wgy1ho/prolific_wont_verify_my_id/

No comments:

Add Comment