Popular Posts

Long time lurker, first time poster. *August Earnings*

So I had been a survey taker on e-rewards for the last 4 years or so but besides the CVS gift cards and free hotel stays with Choice Hotels I never considered it to be a serious source of income.

My perspective has changed. I got my 2nd ever focus group end of July and had the thought "Jeez this isn't much work or time for 200$. Somebody could do this for a living if they hauled ass."

I started hauling ass this month and for my first month I am incredibly satisfied. I believe I can do better next month but I shouldn't jinx it. (Whoops)

There is approximately 10 hours of applications to focus groups, signing up with different market research companies, and verification phone calls with recruiters missing from this list that I will not be compensated for so please keep that in mind. I could also be off within a margin of 5 hours of labor or even more depending on what others may consider "work" relating to tasks. Bottom line is I am getting more efficient with finding opportunities.

I know there is still 4ish days left in August but I don't anticipate any significant change in earnings.

Swagbucks: $337 in 40 hours of work

Inboxdollars: $122.75 in 6 hours of work

Cambridge Reseach: $140 in 15 minutes (they overbooked the session but I still got paid)

Schlesinger: $250 in 3 hours

PRC: $250 in 3 hours

Focus Insite: $300 in 3.5 hours

Dscout: $7 in 15 minutes (I just signed up a few days ago and did 2 express studies)

Mturk: $29 in 12 hours

Total: $1435.75 Time: 68 hours + previous time mentioned

Obviously focus groups are the money maker but you can't be booked for focus groups 24/7 so making $3-6/hr doing surveys or games can even out your hourly rate to a reasonable amount.

submitted by /u/AJQK10minus1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/wys82f/long_time_lurker_first_time_poster_august_earnings/

No comments:

Add Comment