Popular Posts

Avoid using Simcash.io app unless you want to be investigated by police / law enforcement

https://i.imgur.com/NHrRUcP.jpg Thought I should let everyone who uses this passive income generating app know on how potentially dangerous it is

So as you see from the picture I took (link above). I was checking on 1 of my phones that had simcash.io app running.. and then I saw all these notifications instantly after swiping down 😳

I'm trying to control my anxiety and not be scared of what might happen (especially since I've registered sim card with my info), but easier said than done.

So yeah I think some garbage people used my number to anonymously send sms texts to people. And I'm guessing spam or bad, rude and/or threatful menacing comments were sent out to the victims?? 😖

For those of you who use this app; please see and be aware that it can potentially lead to you being under ìnvestigation by your country's cyber crime law enforcement and you can be potentially charged and held responsible

I strongly advise cash-out and uninstall it asap if you don't want to get in trouble for things you didn't do, in which this app is doing.

Take care ✌️

submitted by /u/Dismal_Fuel5540
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/wny1jk/avoid_using_simcashio_app_unless_you_want_to_be/

No comments:

Add Comment