Popular Posts

Appen struggles. Help?

I signed up for Appen back in June. I have familiarized myself with the site/various screens, and I’m a pretty tech-literate person.

However, Appen sends me emails inviting me to apply for projects, but then when I click on the link it takes me to the projects listing, and the one for which I received an invitation is not on the list (by visual check and search options).

Also, I get emails telling me that it’s time to take the qualification quiz for a certain project, but no matter which screen or drop down I look at there is never anything that seems to lead to such a quiz.

I’ve submitted tickets, but the responses are basic (Log in to Appen and check your tasks/projects/processes, click here type stuff, and it show nothing different or helpful for my issue.

I see these are fairly common issues people seek help on, but none of the comments offer info that helps with this, unfortunately.

I use an iPhone 13 Pro and a MacBook Pro.

Help?

submitted by /u/zesty_hootenany
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/wyjzex/appen_struggles_help/

No comments:

Add Comment