Popular Posts

Is there something wrong with Field Agent App or is it just slow in my area

I am new to using the Field Agent app and the first couple of days it had a few task then more were added as days passed. Yesterday there were several Audits (like Sam's Club personal care, baby aisle, etc.) and over 50 Eye Spy tasks. Today there is only one audit available for my area. Anyone seeing a dearth of opportunities today with Field Agent?

Yesterday, I was too busy to try the Eye Spy and my 0 success rate with those did not inspire me to rush out to attempt some that seemed reasonable. I glanced at the Field Agent app throughout the day and the number of audits and Eye Spies went down steadily and by the end of the day only one audit and 25 Eye Spies remained.

Today there is only one audit available.

submitted by /u/Straight-Stand-85
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/w1hc66/is_there_something_wrong_with_field_agent_app_or/

No comments:

Add Comment