Popular Posts

Is Swagbucks verification not working for everyone or just me?

So I received 13,000 SB for completing one of those game offers, and looking to cash out to Paypal. I go to do that, and it tells me "Account verification is required to redeem your SB." I click the thing to resend my verification email, and it does nothing. I've clicked it like 10 times, and no email has come, my email is set correctly, because I just got a level message just 30 minutes ago. Is SwagBuck's verification system broken? I've gotten gift cards from them before, maybe like 2-3 years ago. Looking to see if anybody else had the same problem as me.

submitted by /u/Yoshi24517
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/w2jbbe/is_swagbucks_verification_not_working_for/

No comments:

Add Comment