Popular Posts

Mturk vs Prolific

I’ve heard mixed reviews on here about both of these. I’ve been with Mturk for around a year and I’ve been with Prolific for about 2 weeks.

I have a full time job but I like to survey stuff just for downtime (just for background info). In the 2 weeks I’ve done Prolific with barely putting much effort I’ve got $15 (USD) and been successful with transfers to PayPal as well. With Mturk, with the same effort I’ve made $65. I’ve done all the scripts and everything and I have around 600 successful hits.

Is it seriously worth it once you hit 1000 hits and get better surveys? I just can’t ever understand how people on here are saying how good Mturk is when I really have to push to get the 1000 mark and I’ve already made about a fourth of that in 2 weeks using Prolific.

Not bashing either platform whatsoever or people that like Mturk. Just looking for someone to enlighten me with this.

submitted by /u/Outside_Bedroom8627
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/uuuj0p/mturk_vs_prolific/

No comments:

Add Comment