Popular Posts

Approved For Prolific - Comparing to Mturk

Hey All

I just got approved for prolific today and I was approved for Mturk 10 days ago today. Within the first couple hours I have received a decent amount of surveys and made almost half of what I made on Mturk for the past 10 days. I understand that Mturk becomes more profitable as you unlock more qualifications.

Does anyone who have experience with both platforms know if Mturk will become better or more worthwhile at a later point? I'd appreciate anyone's input.

Mturk: I've earned about 23$ with about another 10$ pending - Probably 8 hours of work across 10 days.

Prolific: I've earned $14.20 in about two hours on my first day.

submitted by /u/vaughnvoyage15
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/uz5jgd/approved_for_prolific_comparing_to_mturk/

No comments:

Add Comment