Popular Posts

Anyone else who has given up on doing beermoney?

I have been using cointiply for a long time, and was really happy about it.

I dont think its their fault, but more the typical providers of the survey.

Actually it started around november last year. I ended up really often getting errors doing surveys. I can spend like 20 to 30 minutes on a survey, only to end up with some error telling why I wont be able to get my rewards (Server timed out, error connecting to host etc).

I tried again recently to do surveys, but after getting 3 succesful I got 2 who failed, and its really draining my interest in doing these.

I have never cheated or anything, but after getting screwed over 90%+ of the surveys I take I just felt like faulty surveys wasnt worth my time.

submitted by /u/Flapping_cheeks
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/v08a75/anyone_else_who_has_given_up_on_doing_beermoney/

No comments:

Add Comment