Popular Posts

Would I get accepted on Appen?

So I applied for Appen and as soon as i logged in, completed my profile and submitted, i got a notification showing “Unfortunately, we do not have any current openings on projects that match your location, language or applicable experience. We will contact you if/when relevant opportunities become available”.

This is strange because I’m in the US and of course my selected language was English. So i’m curious to know if this is Appen’s way of letting me down gently and if i should simply cancel and withdraw my application to avoid time wastage.

Note: There are no projects visible when i log in right now but i could see projects before i completed and submitted my profile.

Also, assuming i cancel this application, can i apply again with the same details? Details here being my name, email address, house address and phone number.

submitted by /u/LivingPost4273
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/tk5d95/would_i_get_accepted_on_appen/

No comments:

Add Comment