Popular Posts

Why can`t I get a job on APPEN?

Hello, I`ve Applied for the 2 ARROW projects on Reddit ARROW and ARROW PIC-A-BOU. And I didn't get hired all it told me is that my profile is not what they are looking for at this moment in time. Then I applied to 10 more projects all of the projects that are for search engine evaluator and social media labeling

These ones

Anvik | Social Media Labelling

Atlas | Search Engine Evaluator

Cherry V2 | Social Media Labelling

Ingalls | Social Media Labelling

Ipsoot | Social Media Labelling

Nehalem | Social Media Labelling

Paulins | Social Media Labelling

Peppermint | Search Engine Evaluator

Poplin Auditors | Social Media Labelling

Powwow | Search Engine Evaluator

My question is how can I get into one of these jobs? Also, I have another question where does Appen need people on what projects? How do I know in advance that they need people for a particular project? The projects that they really need people are the ones that are in the suggest tab? I need to get hired on a job can someone point me in the right direction to the right project that can make 5$ an hour and 400$ a month working part-time?

Thank you

submitted by /u/bogdy23
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/tir8wf/why_cant_i_get_a_job_on_appen/

No comments:

Add Comment