Popular Posts

Usertesting banned after first test (location) Korea-Brit

So. I'm a Brit living in South Korea. I signed up to usertesting, put Korea as my location. I performed my first task with no VPN and got banned due to location mismatch.

Sure I use a VPN at other times on my pc but not while using usertesting. Was there likely something pinging in the background? Im sure i wont get my account unlocked again,but has anyone got any advise for other sites? Anyone living in a non-english speaking country and success with similar testing sites? (i dont speak/ write korean fluently, but could likely navigate a shopping website in Korean) Cheers

submitted by /u/InsectPractical8026
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/tolrl2/usertesting_banned_after_first_test_location/

No comments:

Add Comment