Popular Posts

UserInterviews - odd issues lately, cash payout, no link to meeting, no replies from researcher?

I've been having a pretty good overall experience so far, but this past 2 weeks I've been getting all sorts of weird issues with researchers:

  • One "unsupervised online" task (screen recording) was completed about 12 days ago but the researcher has not paid or responded to any of my messages

  • One upcoming live meeting shows the payment method as Cash (opposed to PayPal, Gift cards, etc..) - how are these typically paid out, and if the researcher just ghosts me like the above, is there anything that UserInterviews will do to ensure the payments are made? Or is that all between me and the researcher? (It's a 2 hour zoom meeting

  • I was just approved for a meeting tonight (2 hours from now, I was approved this morning), the calendar invite just says "we'll mail you a link to the zoom call" but there's still no link. Every other meeting has had a link inside of the calendar invite. Has anyone had experience with something like this? I don't want to over-worry about it and start emailing them, but it seems to be cutting it somewhat close on time if they are going to actually email a link

submitted by /u/Logical-Perspective2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/tqkeg5/userinterviews_odd_issues_lately_cash_payout_no/

No comments:

Add Comment