Popular Posts

Oneforma: I got paid to a payoneer account i don't have

I did some UHRS work on oneforma in jan/feb, i made about 20$ i was waiting for it to come to my paypal which i had set as default just to test if it would work.
However i noticed for a long time the site was inacessible due to them updating it.
I logged in recently to check what happened to my money, i saw it was sent to my payoneer account which I have never linked to Oneforma.
However under payoneer i have " Your Payoneer Account is Active " with an ID that is not the same as my actual payoneer account that i had made for another job a year before but never used it for anything.

Now i have no idea what that payoneer account is listed on my profile and seemingly i can't even change it even if i wanted to.
I tried contacting support, no answer since days.

Oh and i also noticed my payment method was reverted to payoneer and i had to set paypal as preferred again.
Anyone knows what to do? or how to access that payoneer account?

submitted by /u/stopstalkingme2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/tt0thz/oneforma_i_got_paid_to_a_payoneer_account_i_dont/

No comments:

Add Comment