Popular Posts

Offers in Swagbucks

Hi all, I keep having an issue where I complete an offer on Swagbucks but they don’t credit me the points because I didn’t follow the link from Swagbucks. For instance a recent one was this Solitaire Cruise game where you download the game and play to level 15 and then get 3000SB. So i clicked on the offer, and it linked my phone number, then I had to exit Swagbucks to go to the app store to download the app. Then swagbucks says I’m not eligible for the reward because I didn’t access the game from the link in swagbucks. But there is no link from Swagbucks to download the game from the app store. What am I doing wrong?

I have tracking allowed and I don’t use a VPN.

submitted by /u/crushcrescent
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/to3y6g/offers_in_swagbucks/

No comments:

Add Comment