Popular Posts

Is anyone on the Quora writers program?

So many years ago I wrote on Quora. I got over 4,000,000 views on my answers. I was going to take my page down (I feel like the stuff I was writing in 2016 doesn’t represent me anymore), but then I got invited to be monetized.

I had done the partner program… made $200 asking questions. And Quora also paid me $100 to do a focus group for them.

I didn’t think much about the writers program as I made $0 for a while. But the other day I checked my stats and I had $10 for doing nothing. I decided to go through my old answers and fix them up. I’m deleting anything I find embarrassing and now I am proof reading everything. I still get about 20,000 views a week off of old content. I’m up to about $20 now.

Is anyone else making money off of Quora?

submitted by /u/Psychological-Car715
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/tsm0i9/is_anyone_on_the_quora_writers_program/

No comments:

Add Comment