Popular Posts

Does anyone have recommendations for sites a blind person can use to make extra money?

I am blind and I’ve been looking for ways to earn some money for a while and I can’t find anything that’s accessible. With the school I’m going to I don’t really have a consistent schedule in order to get a job so I’d like something I can do from home during the weekends. I don’t have a computer I just have a phone and an iPad. I’m really interested in doing paid surveys and studies on sites like respondent but I haven’t gotten any answers on anything I’ve applied for and I’ve had to skip out on a lot of them because you have to have a computer. And websites like Swagbucks are not very accessible with voiceover so I have not been able to use them. Although I might be able to do some sites that require you to type I’d really prefer to do something that involves talking to people because I’m very social and good at answering questions. Does anyone have any ideas for me?

submitted by /u/PVTQueen
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/tetdiu/does_anyone_have_recommendations_for_sites_a/

No comments:

Add Comment