Popular Posts

IntelliZoom (Validately) rejection, but I got a second chance. Here's the thing...

So I know why I was re-elected the first time. It was the first ever test I'd taken and there were a few technical difficulties (test pages not opening up, for example) that wouldn't really allow me to get through it properly.

This time around I was super prepared and everything was going really well until the "Single Click" task. I couldn't actually select the element to click on! Is that normal?

And THEN, the next task was the "Card Slot" task. But it never happened. It literally skipped itself and didn't allow me to even see the task. I was immediately forced into the "Tree" task.

I finished the rest of the test and everything else went perfectly.

All I going to get rejected again???

submitted by /u/intoxxika
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/snv53z/intellizoom_validately_rejection_but_i_got_a/

No comments:

Add Comment