Popular Posts

Appen/Telus Hiring Locations?

Anyone in WA state ever work at Appen or Telus/Lionbridge? I've always gotten an immediate rejection applying at Telus. I was finally contacted by Appen a few weeks ago and was able to apply for a few projects but after passing one of the qualification exams I got an email saying I was no longer being considered. My project tab disappeared entirely and now when I try to log back in it says access denied? I'm super annoyed since I spent days reading their ridiculous 250 page guidelines and passed an exam on the second try. It was a lot of time to spend to be shut out without explanation. I live in Washington state so I'm guessing they don't hire here? I can't come up with any other explanation. But pretty weird since they contacted ME saying there were new opportunities in my location...

submitted by /u/Arda_84
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/somh6g/appentelus_hiring_locations/

No comments:

Add Comment