Popular Posts

Ibotta Big Game Party - Up to $20 Cash Back on a Snack Spread

Ibotta is currently offering cash back on a variety of snacks which should make them free, or possibly money makers depending on your local prices. It's a couple bucks money maker for me at my local Wal-mart's prices. The expiration date is set for 2/13/22. Deals like these go pretty quickly though, so I recommend getting your stuff ASAP.

 

"Snacks" include:

  • Red Baron Frozen Pizza

  • Bubly Water - 8 pack

  • Kraft Cheese (I didn't get this one, but I have a $0.50 off rebate)

  • Litehouse Dressing & Dip

  • Mission Chips

  • Nestle Tollhouse Cookies

 

USA only. Age 18+ The T&C says that it is for select eligible participants, but they may add more. Many of these deals say they need you to refer users or you need to be referred by someone. If you need a referral, you can find it on our sticky. The deals often just show up in people's accounts though. I have most of the offers in my account, and I don't think I got a referral since this deal started.

The post about it | Terms and conditions

 

For those who are unfamiliar with Ibotta - it is a receipt scanning app. You purchase the items at the store and then you will get the specified amount of money back into your account which you can withdrawal in a variety of ways. You can get a referral code to this app on our sticky which I believe you get a welcome bonus if you use a referral code.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/s85qzi/ibotta_big_game_party_up_to_20_cash_back_on_a/

No comments:

Add Comment