Popular Posts

Thank you Beermoney!

I don't have anyone to tell this to, but on 1 januari 2021 I started to use beermoney websites I found on this Reddit page Today I calculated what I earned. This year I earned around $1600 beermoney.

I just let my laptop run when I was home and used Usertesting/ other usertest websites, Neevo and prolific.

I'm really happy with this! This is almost a month of income for me (I work part-time). And with this extra money I bought clothes, videogames, gifts for friends, subscription and a lot more.

So thanks for all the great website tips and info! It's fun to do and it helps me to buy things that make life more fun.

submitted by /u/South_Ad_8896
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/rp7zn5/thank_you_beermoney/

No comments:

Add Comment