Popular Posts

How can I make money off my online game's players in a mutually beneficial way? (like AdFly but less sketchy?)

Hey, so I own an online videogame as well as a fairly big discord server (90k members) along with it. I've been thinking of doing something like posting AdFly links leading to in-game codes to create a new revenue stream; however, from what I've seen, AdFly's advertising appears to consist primarily of lots of sketchy download buttons. I don't feel comfortable exposing my players (most being young teenagers) to this for obvious reasons, so would there be an alternative that might not have this problem?

Thanks

submitted by /u/DavidsGreat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/rhjjf5/how_can_i_make_money_off_my_online_games_players/

No comments:

Add Comment