Popular Posts

Coupon cabin experience?

I'm signed up for Coupon Cabin and was able to claim one of their one-a-month members only offers, for $75 back on a $75+ single-item purchase at HSN. I bought something that was way overpriced from HSN but will be an amazing deal if I do indeed get the cash back. However, I've heard mixed things about everything being on the up and up and I want to make sure I don't get screwed because there's no way I'd pay $80 for what I bought. The reason I ask is because I got notified this morning after the cash back had posted that my account was briefly suspended and I had to verify with my drivers license, which I did. But then I found out that they now said they'll only be paying me by check for the time being since they noticed unnatural activity. They refuse to elaborate, and the payout date for this cash back isn't until March, well past the return window. So I want to know if anyone else has had that unnatural activity thing happen and has still gotten their cash back. This just feels fishy and, while I do want the item, I'm debating whether or not I'll return it after it arrives (too late to cancel).

submitted by /u/vermouthdaddy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/rea2rx/coupon_cabin_experience/

No comments:

Add Comment