Popular Posts

Some questions about Prolific

Just signed up and I’m on the wait list, I heard this is good and does not suffer from some of the major problems I have with other survey sites including wasting time due to disqualifications.

What can I expect from this site? Is it true that it rarely disqualifies, and if it does will it give you a small compensation at least?

Will it work fine in the Netherlands? Can it pay in euros?

Does it make use of the usual survey providers commonly shared among survey sites like Samplicio, Cint, Spectrumsurveys, Peanut Labs, Sample Cube and stuff?

Will it interfere with any other survey sites I use?

Is the payout worth the time? Generally I avoid any sites that pay less than $0,50-1 for any survey depending on the time it takes to complete them.

How strict is it with speeder/quality control? I’d rather not get falsely flagged.

Will I recieve surveys often even in the Netherlands? And what are the surveys usually about? Stuff like your familiarity with brands and commercials and how often you buy certain products?

Does it have decent customer support that can help me with broken surveys?

submitted by /u/Superteletubbies64
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qo7s04/some_questions_about_prolific/

No comments:

Add Comment