Popular Posts

Prolific is being prolific this afternoon!

Just poppin on to let yall know that I have seen more random surveys today than I think ever before, lol. There are a bunch that I have missed just by going to others. When I would finish up and come back, there would be one or two surveys that had room for just one more and by the time I could read and click, it would be filled. Within the last hour, I have missed FIVE of them already! Many are pretty decent payouts too (at least $2). Just be careful and don't do like I just did and click too quickly, lol. The one I got in is a 30 min long hauler!!! Have fun and much success you guys!

submitted by /u/theOG-betterscotch
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/r0l42w/prolific_is_being_prolific_this_afternoon/

No comments:

Add Comment