Popular Posts

PineconeResearch - Has it changed in past few years 4 everyone, less surveys, more DQ's, no PT's etc?

I'm curious to hear others thoughts on PineconeResearch as of late - has changed noticeably in past few years for you, or wondering if maybe it's only me or my demographic etc. I've been a member w/ them for at least 12+ years

I've noticed much less survey/email invite frequency lately, especially in the past year or two. And more recently, over this past year, when I do get invites to the usual screeners/invites they seem to lead to DQ MUCH more often than they used to in the past. In home product tests, they are now nill/gone for me in past two years as well, can't even remember the last time I received one (used to be many each year)

2-3 years ago, I guesstimate that I'd normally get at least $3-15 a month via surveys, often more than that if doing 1 or more product tests in a month. Now, often it takes me 2-4 months to even get $10, if I am lucky.

Same for you, or is it just me/demographics etc?

submitted by /u/SurveyPainAceptor
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/r5twn8/pineconeresearch_has_it_changed_in_past_few_years/

No comments:

Add Comment