Popular Posts

King of Avalon Stronghold level 22

This offer is available on Swagbucks for 50 dollars right now. This has to be by far the easiest city building offer I've ever done. I hit stronghold 16 five minutes ago and it credited then, even though the requirement was level 22. Even aside from that, it was still quite easy.

One thing that's great about this game is it gives you speedups like Halloween candy. You can get 150 gold and speedups when they send you a system message to get involved with their Facebook page or something like that. You can just click and exit immediately and claim your rewards. There was also an in-game event where it would give you gold, rss, and a lot of speedups if you were in a top 50 clan in your kingdom by the time the event ended. I don't know when they do this event, but it helped a lot. Even chapter quests (you'll find it at the tiny book somewhere in your city, just look carefully) give a nice amount of speedups. Speedups were never a problem for me in general.

The one resource that I ran out of the most was wood. But upgrading the building can give you a pretty good amount, and you could also use the wishing well. The event for being in a top 50 clan gave 20 x 500k of food/wood and a lot of iron (can't remember how much, but I never ran out of it). If you do run out of rss, you can farm it, but personally, I never had to. The food lasted until the stronghold 16 upgrade, and the wood went by fast, but I bought a 4.99 pack containing 90m food, which would be more than enough to get to level 22. If the requirement were to get to level 16, I wouldn't have bought it, but it's the only pack I bought.

Using the second builder makes things much faster, so always keep it on. It costs 500 gold to have it for 4 days.

If you have any questions, please ask in the comments and I will do my best to answer them.

submitted by /u/EcosseWolf
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qthklm/king_of_avalon_stronghold_level_22/

No comments:

Add Comment