Popular Posts

I just crossed the 200$ milestone on Redbubble!

Hello! I'm here to share my little milestone :) I just crossed 200 usd in sales in Redbubble! Hooray!

I on december 2020 I uploaded about 13 designs on Redbubble a long time ago and had no sales whatsoever, and I kinda forgot about it... then on May I started getting consistent sales and payments of about 30$ a month, and now we're here!

I know it's not much compared to what some people here are getting, but I'm really happy to see that number, especially since that's a lot of money where I live (lol :( ) and it's all going to my savings.

That's all! Thank you r/beermoney!

submitted by /u/VasAMorirMoe
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qry6ai/i_just_crossed_the_200_milestone_on_redbubble/

No comments:

Add Comment