Popular Posts

Help with Prolific

Hi. I've been doing surveys there for about a year. Recently, I got an error message when trying to do one. After looking it up, it says my IP address got flagged and I can't do anymore till it's not. Emailed a support request on how to fix this as restarting the modem and doing a full virus scan didn't solve the issue. Reply back repeated the same info as before. They also said to try doing surveys on your cell.

Does anyone know how I may fix this? Is this a Prolific only problem or do I need to do something more to protect my PC?

One of their solutions is to contact the ISP and ask for a new IP. Is that necessary? I am trying to avoid doing this as I don't want to be on hold or passed around for an hour.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/tigerlady13
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qorq57/help_with_prolific/

No comments:

Add Comment