Popular Posts

Gasbuddy vs GetUpside? || & Credit Card ?

I used GasBuddy a while back to find good gas prices. Stopped using it, and lately I have been using get upside.

I already have a GasBuddy debit card, but it was unable to link to my bank so I never got to use it. If I was able to successfully link GasBuddy to my bank, would it be possible to also use it as the card associated with get upside?

Additionally, I'm not sure if it makes more sense to use the gas buddy debit card with the discounts they offer or just simply use my 3% cash back credit card. I think the credit card makes more sense, but I'm not sure here.

Does anyone have any knowledge with this?

submitted by /u/rm-rf_iniquity
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qwytkr/gasbuddy_vs_getupside_credit_card/

No comments:

Add Comment