Popular Posts

Familiar with Nimbly Insights? Didn’t receive pay out yet

So a while ago I signed up for a panel via UserInterviews and I got a call back from the founder of Nimbly Insights, who scheduled me (outside of UserInterviews) for an individual session about communication / social media. It paid $200, so I was excited about it, and it included several text and video entries via the Field Notes app, plus a 90 min interview with one of their researchers.

All went fine, but tomorrow it’s been two weeks since the panel and I haven’t yet received any email about when to expect the payment, nor has anyone responded to my two emails yet. When I look up Nimbly Insights, I see their info online is fairly compact - which isn’t very uncommon for things like this I guess, but I’m starting to wonder now if I will even get paid… which would really suck cause I planned to do some gift shopping with that incentive.

Any experience with them? I guess there’s no point reaching out to UserInterviews because the session was scheduled outside of their system.

submitted by /u/DetroitGrad85
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/r4zlpr/familiar_with_nimbly_insights_didnt_receive_pay/

No comments:

Add Comment