Popular Posts

Anyone ever done a mock jury (paid panel) online?

I got selected to be part of a mock jury panel (first time ever!), by FocusForward - never done so before. I was a bit nervous when they asked if I was registered to vote etc, and because this is something that deals with actual cases... Does anyone have any experience with these, and does it mean personal info gets 'out there' from my registration? Are they going to use your information as part of the trial, as in referring to the people they used for a mock panel, or do background checks? Or check your voter registration? Idk these are probably silly questions but I just had some kind of feeling about it, as it seems different than the regular consumer panels...

submitted by /u/DetroitGrad85
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qws6sj/anyone_ever_done_a_mock_jury_paid_panel_online/

No comments:

Add Comment