Popular Posts

Premise app: many of the stores don’t have Wifi. Help!

So I’ve been using the premise app and I like the variety of the gigs offered. I live in a city to its easy for me to walk to many of these locations.

By the time I get to the location however, there is no Wifi for me to connect to at the store. Same goes for when I am taking pictures of for sale signs and rental signs etc.

Anyone else have this issue? I made $12 already which is exciting but I could be making a lot more. I am on an Iphone12 and have T-Mobile. Not sure if that is the issue and if I can possibly change a setting on my IPhone.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/Zealousideal_Ear_377
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qj59du/premise_app_many_of_the_stores_dont_have_wifi_help/

No comments:

Add Comment