Popular Posts

I’m the community manager of the Premise app, Ask Me Anything!

Hello r/beermoney! - thanks for having me!

This is Luis, I’m the Global Community Manager at Premise, a market research company that some of you may be familiar with. We are famous for our app, for the wide range of global surveys and tasks we offer, and yeah, for some payments outages as well.

But not to worry, I've been working for Premise for almost 9 years now (started as a Contributor) and we never missed a payment. I mean it, never. We might delay it due to an unexpected fraud attack, or because of complex system integrations, but we will always pay for your honest work.

We are in a very exciting moment at Premise right now. There are so many new projects available, and we are offering tasks in more than 100 countries!

Just as an example, in the US we have tasks paying up to $5 - some even higher than that, and all you really need to do is follow the instructions in the app, visit a location, answer a few questions, and take pictures.Some examples of tasks currently live in the US:

  • Help Wanted/Real Estate signs: photograph signs around your city and earn $2.50 per sign reported
  • Keyless Card Readers: take pictures of a keypad or card reader from buildings on the map to earn $5 per building. And you can report multiple locations in the same task!
  • Product Identification: visit a grocery store and photograph the products from every angle to earn $5. Multiple items can be reported from the same location as well

These are just examples, but there are plenty of tasks available. If you prefer, you can also only complete surveys, but those pay less. By the way, the cash out minimum in the US is $10 and we offer PayPal, Payoneer, and other options as payment providers.

With all that, I’d like to invite you to ask me anything! I’ll be answering all questions starting at 2 pm EST today.

I made my career at Premise with real and honest human relationships, this is what I want to bring to Reddit. I promise to stay around in this subreddit, and to help this community with anything. If you read a post about Premise, or saw someone needing assistance, please feel free to tag me!

Proof 1
Proof 2

Google Play Store
Apple App Store

submitted by /u/premiserewards
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qcqs25/im_the_community_manager_of_the_premise_app_ask/

No comments:

Add Comment