Popular Posts

Appen - Constant issues after sign up - verifying number, login...is this normal?

I recently signed up for Appen. It seemed to be okay until I verified my number. I got the code, plugged it in and it accepted it. But then it kept showing me the verify number box on my screen no matter what I did - I even tried to verify again. That didn't change anything. I logged out and back in - still there and I couldn't go to any other screen. I signed in on a different platform (was on Firefox, switched to Safari) and the verify number pop-up was still there. So I logged off for the day, figured I'd try again the next.

Today, I tried to login and it took me right back to the 'sign up' screen. Then I couldn't get the 'login' link to work that is under the sign up field if you have an account.

What is going on??? I see people talking about working with Appen, so it must work for some people. But I can't even get to a help screen when I was logged in to my account which did exist as of yesterday, but today I can't even login.

Any help/feedback would be great!

Edit: Also - if just signing up and trying to login is this glitchy - are they really a reliable place to work for? (if I even manage to make it work, that is! lol)

submitted by /u/embracing_insanity
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qd5iy8/appen_constant_issues_after_sign_up_verifying/

No comments:

Add Comment